Wednesday, January 20, 2010

We are becoming four!!!


I have been feeling very sick, very emotional, and very exhausted since Saturday. I just knew something was "off." It was early but I decided what the hey, I have FRER(First Reponse Early Results) pregnancy tests and decided Sunday morning (1/17) to take a test. There was a "faint" second line, I couldn't believe it. At the point of my first test I was 9DPO(days past ovulation), this is not common to get a positive pregnancy test result this early. Just to confirm the results I repeated the test on Monday morning and also on Tuesday morning. The lines were still light but getting darker with each test :D Today we went to the OBGYN to have them draw blood and also do a urine pregnancy test confirm our results. The test came back "POSITIVE!"

UPDATE: OB also did a quantitative blood test. At 12DPO(3w5d)my HCG was 156 and at 14DPO(4w0d)it was 406 so it more than doubled which is what my OB wanted to see.


We are having a baby and our EDD is 10.03.10

Keep us in your prayers for a happy & healthy baby in 9months :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...