Wednesday, March 3, 2010

10 Weeks


From here on out I want to blog about my changes each week. I'm signed up on 4 different "pregnancy" websites and I just love how each website compares the size of our baby. From kumquat to prune I even had one site that said garden beetle, a little gross for me to imagine my baby like a garden beetle.

Our baby this week:
(Babycenter.com)
Although baby is barely the size of a kumquat -- a little over an inch or so long, crown to bottom -- and weighs less than a quarter of an ounce, your baby now has completed the most critical portion of development. This is the beginning of the so-called fetal period, a time when the tissues and organs in his body rapidly grow and mature. If you could take a peek inside your womb, you'd spot minute details, like tiny nails forming on fingers and toes (no more webbing) and peach-fuzz hair beginning to grow on tender skin.

I saw a few other ladies do a little questionnaire on their blog each week and I thought that was a great idea.

How far along? 10weeks
Total weight gain/loss? give or take 2lbs depending on the time of day
Maternity clothes? Not yet but I did buy the bella band, makes my jeans a bit more comfortable.
Stretch marks? No new ones, I have very faint ones on my side and inner thighs from my daughter.
Sleep? I'm tired all day yet falling asleep is a struggle, not to mention getting up to pee atleast once each night.
Movement? Nothing yet
Food cravings? Not really
Gender? We are hoping that we will find out in 3weeks, our OB said it may be a possibility depending on the baby and the technician
Labor signs? None
Belly button in/out? In
What I miss: Nothing, I'm enjoying my pregnancy :)
What I am looking forward to: Our second u/s appointment in 3 weeks and feeling the baby's first movements
Milestones: Our baby graduated to fetus this week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...