Saturday, March 13, 2010

11 Weeks



I'm a little late posting this week, it's been a busy and crazy week.

According to babycenter.com, our baby is about the size of a fig or approximately 1 1/2 inches long from head to bottom. Hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under the gums, and some of the bones are beginning to harden. Baby is already busy kicking and stretching, and tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet. These movements will become more frequent as the body grows and becomes more developed and functional. You won't feel your baby's acrobatics for another month or two — nor will you notice the hiccupping that may be happening now that the diaphragm is forming.

Aww, hiccupping...how cute!

We had our 2nd OB appointment today, it was pushed up a couple weeks since they found some abnormalities in my blood results regarding my Thyroid and I was a little worried so they drew a full Thyroid panel today. We tried to hear the baby's heartbeat via a doppler instead of the u/s like last time but it looks like baby is being elusive. If he/she is anything like Vanessa, I won't be fully showing until my 6/7 month.


How far along? 11weeks and change ;)
Total weight gain/loss? According to my OB I have gained only one pound so far.
Maternity clothes? Still haven't had the need for maternity clothes but I have been window shopping for things I like.
Stretch marks? I think I may have some new ones on my boobs. I don't remember the ones I'm seeing as being there before.
Sleep? My energy is a little better during the day, still a little fatigue but not dozing off as before. I was working 7 days a week and requested to have 2 days off and I think that really helped.
Movement? Nothing yet :(
Food cravings? Salty stuff
Symptoms? My asthma that hasn't bothered me in 10 years has started to act up strong...looks like I traded nausea for constant coughing and difficulty breathing.
Gender? A week and a half till our NT u/s appointment...grow baby grow and please don't be shy, we want to know
Labor signs? None
Belly button in/out? In
What I miss: Nothing, I'm enjoying my pregnancy :)
What I am looking forward to: Seeing our baby in a week and a half and feeling our baby move.
Milestones: My nausea has seemed to fade some, I never was throwing up just a feeling of constant motion sickness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...