Friday, March 26, 2010

13 Weeks!


Almost the 2nd trimester...YAY! All the sites and my OB says the official start of the 2nd trimester is 14 weeks. I had my original endocrinologist appointment for late April well, my OB wasn't happy and pushed me into an appointment this upcoming Monday. I love my OB!

From babycenter.com

Baby Ellis has reached the size of a medium shrimp and weighs nearly an ounce(Length: almost 3 inches, head to bottom.)Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, his veins and organs are clearly visible through his still-thin skin, and his body is starting to catch up with his head — which makes up just a third of his body size now.

How far along? 13 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? When I get on the scale at home, I haven't gained any weight but I sure feel like I have.
Maternity clothes? Still no
Stretch marks? About the same as before
Sleep? Still pretty tired, been getting up more often now to pee. Before it was only once per night, now its 3 to 4 times.
Movement? Possibly! I definately felt like someone was taking a feather and moving it along the inside of me just above my pubic bone. All the books and websites I have read said that it's possible around 14 weeks for second time mothers to feel the baby since we can recognize what we are feeling.
Food cravings? Hamburgers and berries(strawberries and raspberries mainly) and this week I have been craving water like crazy.
Symptoms? Fatigue, slight nausea, and itchy
Gender? 95% chance of a boy
Labor signs? None
Belly button in/out? In
What I miss: Nothing, I'm enjoying my pregnancy :)
What I am looking forward to: Having a distinct baby belly, not just fat.
Milestones: Almost to the 2nd Trimester. I will wait on nursery stuff till we know 100% its a boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...