Tuesday, June 1, 2010

22 Weeks..a little late this week

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It has been a busy but very wonderful start of this week :) My mother in law flew in this past Friday to visit and join us for an early baby shower(I really wanted her to be there for our baby shower so we planned it for when she would be here.) We decorated the nursery, had the baby BBQ shower, ate lots of food, relaxed, and enjoyed every minute of her visit. It seemed to take forever for this weekend to come but I knew it would just fly by and soon we would have to say goodbye to my mother in law and resume our work week.

The BBQ baby shower went great, I was so touched by all the family and friends that came out to celebrate with Nolan and I the upcoming arrival of Parker. It was held at my Aunt Sharon's house and my cousin Colleen helped with a lot of the decorations. We ate TONS..at least I did. Had fun with some games. Shared stories...Nolan even held my little cousin(this is a BIG milestone, Nolan is so terrified that he will break a baby, LOL.)

Photobucket

The cake was made by our good friend Jennifer Molinet, isn't it beautiful?

Photobucket

Bottle drinking contest

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


On Friday we also had the Fetal Echocardiogram. Parker looked great, his heart looked wonderful. His kidneys were no longer enlarged. He was bouncing around and of course covering his face and crossing his ankles. All of these he has done at each ultrasound so it makes getting a good picture of his face tough. My hubby was hilarious, he had the tech make sure that he was a boy...again, of course Parker is definately all boy. Glad to know that everything looks healthy on our little man.


How far along: 22 weeks
Weight gain: haven't weighed recently
Stretch marks: No changes
Symptoms: Still feeling pretty good, have a good amount of energy for the most part.
Sleep: I go to bed by around 9 or 10p and I'm usually up by 6 or 7am. Throughout the night I toss and turn still. I loved sleeping on my back so this side sleeping is really tough to get into the habit of.
Best Moment this Week: Seeing my MIL, purchasing Parker's crib and setting it up, my MIL getting to see Parker's ultrasound on Friday. Knowing that Parker is healthy and growing strong. He is weighing in at 1 lb 3 ounces as of last Friday.
Food Cravings: Just whatever was fastest to make :)
Labor Signs: BH only
Belly Button in or out?: In
Wedding rings on or off?: On but getting tighter
Movement: Lot's of movement
Milestones: My MIL and my daughter felt Parker moving this past week :)

2 comments:

  1. The newest 3/d's are so clear he is cute :) Had fun at your shower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time seeing everyone, thank you for being there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...