Sunday, June 13, 2010

24 weeks



This week has been the fastest week in months. I want to enjoy this pregnancy but I'm also very excited to see Parker in a few months. We have our hospital tour this coming week which should be fun. I have seen pictures of the L&D on the internet but we will learn alot more about what to do and where do go when we go into labor. We will see the rooms, visit the NICU, and meet some of the staff.

How far along: 24 weeks
Weight gain: 15 pounds
Stretch marks: No changes
Symptoms: I'm starting to get some energy back, I get exhausted throughout the day but I don't feel as tired when bedtime comes around and I have been only getting up once per night to use the restroom.
Sleep: It's getting better, tossing and turning still happens but now it's because I don't know where to rest my belly and still be comfortable.
Best Moment this Week: Hmm, this is a tough one. We just didn't have a very busy week. I did get some cute pictures taken(just amateur) of my hubby and I and my daughter and I and my preggo belly.
Food Cravings: I'd say peaches, for sure
Labor Signs: BH only
Belly Button in or out?: In
Wedding rings on or off?: On but getting tighter
Movement: He is so very busy and kicking very hard, his head has been resting under my right ribs so they are very very sore. It's so awesome, is all I have to say, regardless of how sore I get.
Milestones: In about 2 weeks, Parker should be opening his eyes in the womb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...