Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What a depressing day :'(



I'm part of this wonderful online community through BBC. Today was so depressing for me, we had two girls in my birth group lose their babies. I think it hit so close to home since we are only weeks apart in our pregnancies. I couldn't help but cry... a lot. I know they aren't the first loss that has been posted but it just really hit me hard today. I wanted to rip through the computer and just cry with them, hug them, and tell them that I would be there for them but I can't. I'm just a person behind a computer screen, probably hundreds if not thousands of miles away from them, and all they see is my typed words. The only thing I can do is pray for them and hope that God will give them and their families the strength to overcome this tragedy.

2 comments:

  1. I cried as well. I'm praying for them too. But I believe our peace will get to them in some way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thats awful. My son almost died during birth (hes 7 months now and doing great..you can read his story on my blog) and after the trauma i joined a lot of online communities to help me heal. Every story i read about mothers losing their babies would send me into a cryng fit. i still cry when i read the. I can not imagine anything so awful and it makes me all that more grateful to have my little man.
    congrats on your pregnancy!
    stopping by from sits
    adriana
    www.justbyliving.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...