Sunday, July 11, 2010

28 weeks 12 weeks to go....

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's amazing to think that in 9 weeks Parker will be full term! My due date is only 12 weeks away. I doubt my OB will let me go to my due date with how big he already is. We had an ultrasound this past friday and he is weighing in at 3lbs 2oz. WOW! At our 22 week ultrasound he was weighing 1 lb 3oz, so he basically tripled his weight in only 6 weeks. He is back to his breech position but we were able to get some great 3D pictures of his face.


I have finally finished shopping for all the larger baby items. I picked up this gorgeous Peg Perego Prima Pappa high chair for $18 at a garage sale down the street. I wasn't in the biggest hurry to find a high chair since I probably won't even use it till around 5 or 6 months but this was a deal I couldn't refuse. It was in excellent condition. I love when people take care of their furniture :)



I also have nearly finished the nursery, I still have the comforter to hang, and few other wall hangings, curtains to purchase, and a bookshelf to find. I have posted some pictures previously but here is an updated picture.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...