Thursday, July 15, 2010

My new sewing studio....err bedroom

Well, it's official nesting has kicked in. Since I'm no longer working due to having some health issues I've had to find something to do with my time. I have been sewing since I was about 12 and started designing clothing when my daughter was about two. I use to sell at a local boutique in Scottsdale until the lady closed her doors. Lately I have only been sewing things for friends and relatives but I decided that since I will be staying home with our little one when he's born I should put my designs to use again.

The tough part is, our office became our nursery about a month ago. I had to move all my stuff out of and I have had my machines, supplies, and scrapbooking stuff strewn everywhere. The mess has been eating at me for weeks. This week, I finally organized it all. I know I'm suppose to be resting, but when you are pregnant and the nesting bug hits full force there is nothing stopping you. We are just lucky to have an over sized bedroom or there was no way I could have fit all this. I did have to give up part of my closet for my scrapbooking stuff, but I love how much more organized it looks.

I opened up and etsy page and the link is on the left of my blog. Not a lot is posted right now, but keep visiting.

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...