Monday, October 18, 2010

Automatic Sprinkler POTW (Week 6)

Photobucket

So why did I choose this photo for POTW(photo of the week)?

Well, after 3 days in a row of changing my shirt multiple times. Not to mention washing Parker after he managed to pee in his own face......twice! He was able to catch daddy by surprise 3 times during his hospital stay. His stream goes so far he peed on his basket of clean cloth diapers...yay for extra laundry(and yes I did move the basket...the second time he did this.)

This just had to be the photo of the week.

We do own pee pee tee pees but, the force of his pee just knocks them off.

1 comment:

  1. haha that makes me laugh. I think people made pee pee tee pees as a joke lol. They never worked for us either.
    -Briana

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...