Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas Pictures (Week 11) POTW

Well, we attempted our Christmas pictures this past Sunday. I didn't want to waste money at a professional photographer for two reasons. The first reason is my mom does photography. Although she doesn't have a fancy studio, she has the talent. The second reason, with a newborn it's really hard to know exactly what pictures you will get. Awake? Asleep? Crying? With my luck we would waste money at a studio and be disappointed because we didn't get what we wanted.

Parker decided that he would show off his attempts to roll and push with his feet during the whole session but my mom still managed to get some amazing photos. Here was my absolute favorite photo from the session and the reason it is the picture of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...