Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I Love Daddy (Week 17) POTW

I love taking pictures of Parker and daddy. My hubby doesn't think he's photogenic but I think he's gorgeous just like our baby boy. This is also when I realized that my camera has to be an essential item in the diaper bag.

My father in law bought a car for my mother in law for Christmas and we had to come to the dealership to drop off their old car which was used as a trade in. So here are the rest of us waiting in a car dealership for all the final touches to the car deal to be finished and Parker is being really cute. I'm just so happy I had my camera. I can just see my hubby looking down at his son with unconditional love in this picture which is why I had to choose this one for the picture of the week.

Christmas7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...