Monday, February 28, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday (58,59/365)

This past weekend was one of the busiest weekends I have had since Parker was born. I had so much fun with our good friends, celebrating birthday's and making new friendships. By Sunday evening however, I was exhausted. The evenings are when I usually have the time to work on my blog, but I couldn't muster up the energy to edit the photos I was using.

Although a little late, here are my interpretations for this week's SHS items.

1. Capture the Sky

Photobucket
We had a great rain storm come through on Saturday evening and it made the Sunday morning sky so beautiful. I was waiting with the kids in the car while my hubby was in the store. I looked out the window and realized that this would make a stunning photo.

2. Everyday
Photobucket
I'm so blessed to be able to wake up everyday and see his gorgeous smile. I'm so thankful that I'm able to stay home with Parker. I don't want to miss a minute of him growing up.

3. Furry

Photobucket
Here is Picasso laying in one of his favorite spots. He will spend the afternoon laying on our shoes, licking the bottoms of them.

4. Life

Photobucket
I had taken a completely different picture for this item on Sunday. This morning, I was sitting with Parker and he kept grabbing my hand and holding it. I was thinking how I created this little life, this little amazing person. Isn't life beautiful?

5. Blurred
Photobucket

I took this photo earlier in the week when I was playing around with different settings on my camera. I almost deleted it but in the end I decided not too and I'm glad I kept it. I think it's a interesting, slightly creepy interpretation of "blurred."

4 comments:

  1. my goodness!!
    love love loved your blur photo.
    so awesome.
    and your sky photo is so great too.
    parker is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great - I love the way you've captured the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! Particularly the sky shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sky shot is so creative. I also just love your interpretation of life, I couldn't think of anything better!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...