Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Lil' man is 6 months old!! (60,61/365)

He actually turned 6 months Monday, but I have been busy with orders and it's been keeping me from posting or even taking pictures. Note: this is not a bad thing at all, I'm very happy to be making things.

I do have a confession...we took Parker to JcPenny's to take his 6 months photos, eek! I'm not a professional by any means, but I know I have the capability of taking some decent photos and I went anyways. I wonder about myself sometimes, lol.

**I went ahead and took a bunch of photos today because Parker was being so adorable. I will post the JcPenny one's at another time.**

I'm amazed that 6 months has passed by since his birth. Time is going so fast!

Parker at 6 months...

Photobucket

...weighs 17 lbs 9 oz.
...is 26" long.
...wears 6-12 month clothing.

Photobucket

...is sitting!
...scoots all around the room, backwards.
...is getting up on all fours.

Photobucket


...is still refusing to eat solids foods.
...still toothless, but he has been a major drool monster the past week.

Photobucket

...LOVES when I sing to him, especially "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star."
...will respond when called; Parker, Bubba, baby boy and lil' man.

Photobucket

...naps 3 or 4 times throughout the day(40-45 minutes at a time.)
...still wakes up a couple times at night to eat.
...sleeps cuddled up next to me every night.

Photobucket

The Spiderman in this picture was the first toy he ever held in the hospital. It's also featured in his newborn photo shoot.

Photobucket

Parker has shown a new side of his personality, he get's very mad when you try to take a toy away. It's a little funny, but I have to be careful not to laugh or he might think it is okay to do this.

Photobucket


Nolan swears he says, "mama." He only says it when Nolan is holding him and it's getting close to his bedtime. He will start to cry and chant "mamamamama" until I hold him.

Photobucket

We took a picture of Parker wearing these sunglasses when he was 2 weeks old. I'm surprise I still even have them since I'm notorious for losing sunglasses.

Photobucket

...is starting to blow raspberries. It's so cute, he sucks in his lower lip when he does this.
...loves watching, "Price is Right" with me every morning. Our days don't go the same if we don't watch it.

Photobucket

...is such an all around happy baby!

Photobucket

Photobucket

The last 6 months have been so amazing, we are so blessed...Happy 6 months my lil' Prince!

1 comment:

  1. So so cute! I love the basket shot and the chubby foot :-) lots.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...