Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Say yes to the dress!

Two of my very good friends (and Parker's godparents) are getting married! I was very ecstatic when they asked me to be their maid of honor. This past weekend, the bride to be and I went dress shopping. We did find THE dress, there was a wow factor, and there were tears, but I won't be posting any pictures of her dress till after the wedding in case of any spies her fiance' reading my blog.

I had so much fun, she is going to make an absolutely gorgeous bride and I'm so excited for their wedding. Here are some of the photos I can post.

Photobucket
Waiting for the first dresses to arrive


Photobucket
Pointing to her dressing room.


I thought it was funny that there were no mirrors inside of the dressing rooms. Apparently, too many of the brides saw a dress and didn't like how it looked and would never leave the dressing room. So, they removed all the mirrors so the brides MUST come out of the dressing room to see the dress.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Another moment Parker won't be too happy about when he's older

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Love Parker in the veil! I added you to my directory. :) http://thepapermama.blogspot.com/p/dl.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...