Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wordless{ish} Wednesday: All that money spent on toys

It's amazing how much money we spend on cool toys for our little ones. We think that the louder, the flashier and the toy that sings the most number of songs would be the one's they are the most interested in. Boy were we wrong! We should realize that our little one's mimic us from early on. They want to be like us and to do the same things we do. So it makes sense that they want to play with the remote, cell phone, camera or play with the computer keyboard. They see us using these things all the time. In my case, it's fabric. When I need to get some things done, I don't reach for the toys I spent a lot of money on. I know that the easiest way to keep Parker entertained is letting him play with my scrap fabric box.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. hi there! new reader here, and i just wanted to say that i couldn't agree more: my boys like the things that cost me (usually) nothing. i'm a cloth-diapering mama, too. can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...