Monday, May 9, 2011

So blessed

My daughter was born on December 8th, 1999. She weighed 7lbs 15oz and was the most beautiful baby girl. She was born with bright blue eyes, a full head of dark brown hair and rosy cheeks and lips. Her birth was one of the best things that has ever happened to me. That day, I became a mother...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


On August 31st, 2010 I became a mother for the second time. Parker was the most handsome, beautiful baby boy. He weighed 7 lbs 1 oz. He had big gorgeous dark brown eyes and lots of dark brown hair. I never thought that I would be blessed with another baby.

Photobucket

Photobucket


I'm so thankful to be the mother of two beautiful and wonderful children.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...