Friday, August 10, 2012

3rd trimester already!

I didn't realize how much actually changes in two weeks, especially when your pregnant.

Photobucket


How far along: 28 weeks

Weight gain: another 2lbs gain for a total of 10lbs in 28 weeks. At 30 weeks with Parker I had gained 28lbs! Though he was measuring pretty big on the ultrasounds and had a decent weight considering he was born at 35 weeks.

Movement: Today, I can tell that Eliana is sitting transverse. Her head is definitely pressing into my right ribcage and her butt in my left, with her feet kicking away down low. Ever wonder how to tell which way the baby is without an ultrasound? I believe the most popular site to teach you how to do this is spinningbabies.com. Just scroll down the page to see how you can do belly mapping.

Photobucket
 

Symptoms: Not much in the way of symptoms. I'm starting to feel a bit more run down throughout the day. When I sit in the car to long I get very uncomfortable. Contractions are still down to a minimum.

Sleep: Sleep is still great!

Best Moment this Week: Finished the mobile for Eliana this past week. Their room is coming together so cute. Still have the banner/bunting to make and finish hanging up some pictures. Since I finished all the major projects, I will be focusing on Parker's birthday party coming up.


Photobucket



 What I am looking forward to: Ultrasound next Tuesday, Aug 14th!

Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...