Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Eliana's newborn photos

Photobucket

Taking Eliana to a professional photographer is not in our budget right now. I decided to try my hand at taking my own "newborn" photos. My mom also came over and did a small session with her when she was 6 days old. I don't have Photoshop for editing, so I did what editing I could using a couple free programs called Gimp and Photoscape. I'm extremely happy with how they all came out. I also like the idea of being able to spread them across a few days instead of all at once. I found that Eliana had about an hour of deep sleep to where I could move her around. I had to avoid picking her up as much as possible, as she wanted to nurse if I held her too close to me.

Just a reminder to all my family members, call or email us if you want us to email or mail you any of these without the watermarks. Also, we will be sending out her announcements in the next month. 


Eliana, 4 days old:

Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Eliana, 6 days old:
 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Eliana, 1 week old:



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Eliana, 9 days old: 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Eliana, 12 days old: 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...